Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

Not up to the usual standard.

As a big fan of Altffour and Co, I was extremely dissappointed to see a poor submission from your team. The Ultimate Showdown was Great, Ebaumsworlddotcom is excellent, and this just really isnt portal worthy. I vote 5's on your stuff daily, but I can't justify this one. I'm sorry guys, but I hope to see future submissions that are up to par. You are capeable of much much more.

The Box (Claymation) The Box (Claymation)

Not Flash

Well, the only thing I saw in your whole video that was FLASH was the loader. Nice work, but I am tired of looking at video's pasted into macromedia. Nice try. but I dont feel this is the place for it.

thalidomide-pirate responds:

Comon that preloader took tallent. Copy and paste!

A Film For MyK-Alix A Film For MyK-Alix

Lol

Hey;

Now as I will never pretend to be a fan of clock movies. I really think they are getting old by now, I also hate stupid people like myk-alix. So this is the first clock movie I have ever given a 5. So great work. Keep it up.

K-2000: The Chase K-2000: The Chase

Good start

Hey nice work; 5/5 But I do have some suggestions, first moving left to right if you can make it smoother. A longer game would be nicer and you've got it at a tiny filesize right now, beef up the sounds make it a little juicier and i think you've got something.

Ode To Angels Ode To Angels

Stunned

Words cannot properly signify how good that is. My work doesnt compare. :) Keep up the great work dan.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Your words are enough. Thankyou :).